Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Greg Weinger <gw...@itmedicine.net> on 2001/09/25 21:11:21 UTC

[C2][patch] WriteDOMSessionTransformer

This patch fixes a bug in the WriteDOMSessionTransformer, which does not
currently build xml documents with namespaces correctly.

This is because critical startPrefixMapping(prefix,uri) events are
arriving before the DOMBuilder is initialized, by a startElement()
event.  The prefix mappings are therefore never passed to the
DOMBuilder.  My solution was to store these uri/prefix values in a Map
until the DOMBuilder is initialized, then fire those events before
firing the root element event.

Thanks,
Greg

AW: [C2][patch] WriteDOMSessionTransformer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
Thanks for your patch, Greg!

It's applied - please cross-check

Carsten