Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Arne Brutschy <ma...@studserv.uni-leipzig.de> on 2003/11/03 12:29:11 UTC

Re[2]: EL Expression in html:hidden tag

Hello,

RB> Is ${pageContext.request.servletPath} returning anything?
Yes, it is returning the right path.

RB>  Try something like
RB> value="${pageContext.request.servletPath}"/></html:hidden>
I already tried this, it does not work. Basically, it should be the
same as

    ${pageContext.request.servletPath}

or

which are both not working. Is this some stutsbug? Why is the
html:hidden tag marked in the tld file with a rtexpressions=false?

Regards,
Arne

Re[3]: EL Expression in html:hidden tag

Posted by Arne Brutschy <ma...@studserv.uni-leipzig.de>.
Hello,

I got it, a simple

  <input type="hidden" name="requestedPage" value="${pageContext.request.servletPath}">

did the trick. I guess I shouldn't try to use struts tags too hard...

Thanks,
Arne