Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/06 18:06:31 UTC

[Configuration] Where is the XML Schema for server.xml?

Hey Guys,

Could someone point me to the xml schema for server.xml please.  I found this:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/apacheds/trunk/server-xml/src/main/resources/server.xml

I think this is the current server.xml instance for the schema?  I'm generating EMF based beans, so and I just want to make sure the serialization of the graph buttons up with the current server.xml.

Thanks,
- Ole

Re: [Configuration] Where is the XML Schema for server.xml?

Posted by Ole Ersoy <ol...@gmail.com>.
Super - Thanks David,
- Ole

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.