Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Carl Schmidt <cs...@riptown.com> on 2006/05/17 18:37:49 UTC

JavaOne?

Hey there, anyone else here at JavaOne want to get together and chat?  I was shocked that there wasn't even a Maven BOF!

 - Carl

Hacked out painfully on my Blackberry just for you...

Re: JavaOne?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
And later at the Geronimo party at the W hotel ;)
See http://www.virtuas.com/

On 5/17/06, Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We missed out this year, unfortunately.
>
> If you are in the pavilion today, a couple of us will likely be at the
> Mergere booth - come by and say hi.
>
> Cheers,
> Brett
>
> On 5/17/06, Carl Schmidt <cs...@riptown.com> wrote:
> > Hey there, anyone else here at JavaOne want to get together and chat?  I was shocked that there wasn't even a Maven BOF!
> >
> >  - Carl

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride