Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by SolrUser1543 <os...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/29 08:27:20 UTC

Define Id when using db dih

Hi,

I am using data import handler and import data from oracle db.
I have a problem that the table I am importing from has no one column which
is defined as a key.
How should I define the key in the data config file ?

Thanks

Re: Define Id when using db dih

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

You can create one sing uuid : https://wiki.apache.org/solr/UniqueKey

Alternatively, you can combine multiple fields from your table to create a key.
TemplateTransformer would be handy. It could be done in select statement too.

Ahmet