Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by ashmita roy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/29 06:44:55 UTC

JackRabbit Repository DerbyPersistenceManager error

Hi All,
We are using jackrabbit-standalone-2.8.0.jar. But facing some errors. Can
you please let us know the possible reason behind this, its working fine in
other machines except a few. Attaching the stacktrace to you.

Re: JackRabbit Repository DerbyPersistenceManager error

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 29/02/2016 05:44, ashmita roy wrote:
> Hi All,
> We are using jackrabbit-standalone-2.8.0.jar. But facing some errors.
> Can you please let us know the possible reason behind this, its
> working fine in other machines except a few. Attaching the stacktrace
> to you.

The exception chain looks like truncated but it could be, by reading
those that it's failing to connect to the derby db. I would check
firewall, file permissions and users who's running the derby db.

HTH
Davide

Re: JackRabbit Repository DerbyPersistenceManager error

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.