Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/04/05 12:27:39 UTC

Re: CRM was What's with SalesOpportunity

I am starting to sound like david, which I guess is a good thing.
I would like to see the CRM stick to the entities we already have.
it seems a major duplication of effort to have two copies of information
floating around.

Also that all function of the CRM stay in the folders that best support
them. Marketing, Orders, Party.
then in a CRM and/or SFA folder add UI that consolidate the screens in
the individual folders.
in the CRM and/or SFA folders you can add code for tickets (ContactMech
party and marketing) auto generation. this is done when a communications
events finds a email from a partyID  that is already in the database.

BJ Freeman sent the following on 4/3/2007 3:26 PM: