Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by klinsmann <ko...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2008/07/21 16:57:38 UTC

How can I use Servicemix?

Hello everyone!!Please help me !!!!
I just download ServiceMix3.2.1 and I can doubleclick servicemix.bat to
start the orginal Servicemix.
How can I design my own ESB? Could you please send me an example which has
each step of building the ESB?(I just read the tutorials , and still have a
lot trouble.)
Please Help me ! Thank you sincerely!!!

Re: How can I use Servicemix?

Posted by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com>.
Try to read these 2 articles to understand JBI concepts :
https://open-esb.dev.java.net/public/pdf/JBI-Components-Theory.pdf
https://open-esb.dev.java.net/public/whitepapers/JBIforSOI.pdf

Once you read this, the tutorials should become clearer ...

Manuel