Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Nawwar Kasrawi <na...@veralto.com> on 2002/01/17 02:21:42 UTC

Launching James Programmatically

I'd like to be able to launch James programmatically.  I assume this
involves launching Phoenix programmatically, and letting it do the rest.
Specifically, I need to integrate James with JBoss as an MBean.  I know
Phoenix provides many of the same functions as JBoss, but I have no
choice in the matter.  I've been able to write an MBean that uses the
CLIMain to launch Phoenix, but it seems pretty blunt, and I'm not sure
how to cleanly shut it down.  If anyone has any experience with this, or
any suggestions, I would really appreciate hearing about them.

Thanks.

--
Nawwar Kasrawi
nawwar@kasrawi.com