Posted to user@click.apache.org by Haim Schindler <ha...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/07 22:33:03 UTC

How to use recursive velocity templates?

Hello
My application has many pages (*.htm), all using main velocity htm template
however, pages belong to groups, and each group needs inside the main
template their own template
and that could go on recursively
as I know clicks allows only one template, so currently I have to duplicate
a lot of code
is there any way to use recursively templates ?

Re: How to use recursive velocity templates?

Posted by "vrotaru.md@gmail.com" <vr...@gmail.com>.
Hi. You may try

#parse( $templateName )

in you *.htm templates