Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/02/19 22:48:18 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

Please welcome Bill Graham as our latest Pig PMC member.

Congrats Bill!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bill !!

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

Posted by Aniket Mokashi <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Bill !!

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@twitter.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Julien Le Dem <ju...@twitter.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@gdfm.me>.
Congrats Bill! :)

--
Gianmarco

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@gdfm.me>.
Congrats Bill! :)

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.
congrats :)

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.
congrats :)

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

billgraham@gmail.com going forward.*

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Bill Graham to join Pig PMC

Posted by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys!

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <ch...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations!