Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Josef Karliak <ka...@ajetaci.cz> on 2011/04/01 15:33:48 UTC

***SPAM-MEDIUM*** Re: ***SPAM-MEDIUM*** spamassassisn 3.3.x and message size setting lower

   Huh,
   sorry, of course, 100kB :)
   I tried that as a argument in the master.cf, but I placed it wrong
-> postfix server misconfiguration. So I wasn't sure and asked here.
Now all's all right. master.cf:
spamassassin unix -     n       n       -       -       pipe
   user=mail argv=/usr/bin/spamc -s 100000 -f -e /usr/sbin/sendmail
-oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}

   Thank you for kicking to the right way.
   Best regards
   J.K.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a
DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu,