Posted to dev@age.apache.org by "Riggan, Taylor" <tr...@amazon.com.INVALID> on 2023/06/26 15:35:09 UTC

Broken Download Link for v1.1.1

Hi all,

The download link on the Apache AGE website for version 1.1.1 is currently broken.  Can someone please kindly address this issue?

From this page: https://age.apache.org/download

The link to https://downloads.apache.org/age/PG12/1.1.1/apache-age-1.1.1-src.tar.gz is Not Found.

Thank you,

--
Taylor Riggan
Sr. Graph Architect | Amazon Neptune | AWS

Re: Broken Download Link for v1.1.1

Posted by Eya Badal <ey...@apache.org>.
Hello Taylor,

Thank you for pointing this out. I have updated the download page with new links. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Eya