Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "ANTARA PAUL CHOUDHURY (IT DEPT.)" <an...@rosevalleyindia.com> on 2011/11/04 10:37:32 UTC

Pulling up data in a pop up window

I am trying to pull up a new window by using window.open.I used the following function:

function tosubmit(){

  if (document.forms[0].condition.checked == true){

    window.open("/RoseValley/newrenewalbusiness.do?print=Y","","toolbar=no,menubar=no,height=700,width=900,left=60,top=0,scrollbars=yes");
   document.forms[0].submit();

   }else{

    document.forms[0].action = '/RoseValley/newrenewalbusiness.do?print=N';
      document.forms[0].submit();

   }
  return true;
 }

It opens the page okay when I click on the button but I also want to pull up the data from the same action.Unfortunately it does not show the data in the pop up window.Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanking you in advance

Regards

Antara C

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to theRose Valleyemail policy statement, You may review the policy athttps://www.rosevalleyindia.com/emailprivacy

Re: Pulling up data in a pop up window

Posted by Brian Thompson <el...@gmail.com>.
4.  Antara, why did you forward your message to
struts-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org and
struts-user-help@jakarta.apache.org??!?  That's a move that doesn't make
any sense.

Brian

Posted by Brian Thompson <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by MiB <di...@gmail.com>.
4 nov 2011 kl. 10.37 skrev ANTARA PAUL CHOUDHURY (IT DEPT.):

> I am trying to pull up a new window by using window.open.I used the
> following function:

That's a javascript function. Struts is server-side as is your data.
Where is your connection to Struts?

/MiB