Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Marcin Gurbisz <gu...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/02 23:07:38 UTC

Switching off updateing project metadata

Hi all,

Is it possible to switch off updateing project metadata (after cvs
update and before executing build command)?
I would like to use project name different from the name stored in
project.xml. I can change this name but during build this name is
restored back to comply name from project.xml. I've already tried to
remove <action id="update-metadata"/> from
worflows/continuum-build.xml but without desired result.

Thanks in advance,
Marcin

Re: Switching off updateing project metadata

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It isn't possible actually, the name is always reloaded from pom.

Please, file an issue.

Emmanuel