Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rajan Gupta <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/16 04:36:44 UTC

Using Tiles With Message Resource Bundles

I want customize the text inside a tile using Message Resources. e.g.
<tiles:insert page="My.jsp" flush="true">
  <tiles:put name="mylabel" value="<bean:message key="welcome.title"/>
</tiles:insert>

Obviously, the above usage of bean:message is illegal. What is the option
with tiles. How can we specify a reference to a key in resource bundles to
be used as a value into an tiles attribute

Thanks

Re: Using Tiles With Message Resource Bundles

Posted by Rajan Gupta <rg...@yahoo.com>.
Sorry, this was not meant for struts-dev.