Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by emlyn <Em...@microsoft.com> on 2016/11/03 20:15:25 UTC

AnalysisException in first/last during aggregation since 2.0.1

The following simple (pyspark) code fails in Spark 2.0.1:

It only fails with all three arguments to .agg, removing any of them
prevents the failure. Similar code in Java also fails in the same way, so it
isn't specific to the Python API.

It runs without error in Spark 2.0.0, so I suspect it might be caused by the
fix to SPARK-16648.

I've opened a Jira ticket (SPARK-18172) but thought I'd also post to the
mailing list to make sure it's noticed.

The full stack trace is below: