Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Nicholas Ide <id...@nlm.nih.gov> on 2000/10/20 03:19:58 UTC

running SOAP under JServ ?

Does anybody have SOAP running under apache-jserv ?

(Reminder: jserv uses JDSK 2.0  does SOAP require a newer JSDK ?)

-Nick Ide  (at the National Library of Medicine)

Re: running SOAP under JServ ?

Posted by Nathan Wray <nw...@mich.com>.
This should be in a SOAP FAQ somewhere, it comes up too often.

--
Nathan Wray
nwray@mich.com

        - Tom Blandi