Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <kw...@apache.org> on 2021/11/07 15:10:04 UTC

Release of Web Console

Hi,
I recently contributed some improvements to the web console: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FELIX/versions/12350697 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FELIX/versions/12350697>
With only https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6319 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-6319> outstanding (but already having received a positive review) I wonder whether someone could trigger a new release soon?

Thanks,
Konrad

Re: Release of Web Console

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

sorry, my bad, I forgot :/

I will move forward with the WebConsole release tonight.

Sorry again.

Regards
JB

Re: Release of Web Console