Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 13:31:20 UTC

Simulating scale up and scale down

Hi All,

I am currently testing AWS Load Balancer extension which is under
development. I want to test the extension for scale up and scale down.

As per my understanding, scaling up and scaling down is done based on the
auto-scaling policy used. So this will act on the real work load. I was
just wondering if it possible to manually add/remove members to/from
cluster just to test how extension will behave for scale up and scale down
(without needing actual workload to simulate scale up and scale down)

Could somebody please let me know if there is any way to do this?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Simulating scale up and scale down

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.