Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "pfnuesel@gmx.ch" <gr...@mailnull.com> on 2022/10/11 15:00:07 UTC

Variable Registry Update Request failed

Dear NiFi experts

We recently moved from a one-node setup to a multi-node setup. We copied
the flow.xml.gz over to the new setup to get all the flows in place, and
not having them to set up from the NiFi Registry one by one. This worked
surprisingly well, just the states we had to set by hand.

Now, however, when I change a variable in the Variable Registry, I get:
"Could not find a Variable Registry Update Request with identifier xxx"

The variable seems to change alright, but the error message is kind of
annoying. Any hint what I could do to fix this issue? All help is much
appreciated.

Thanks,
Basil