Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alejandro Fernandez <af...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/03/24 23:34:50 UTC

Re: Ambari Plugin

Hi Vladimir and Michael,

Srimanth wrote a great wiki on how to add a service to Ambari,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/How-To+Define+Stacks+and
+Services

How is Apache Ignite packaged? You may be able to install it via RPMs or
wget.
What are the requirements of your service? HDFS, YARN, etc. Which other
services must be hosted on the same machine?
What is the topology like? Masters, slaves, clients?

Thanks,
Alejandro