Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by rhawkins <ri...@medctrbarbour.org> on 2017/07/18 18:33:02 UTC

LDAP & NETBIOS computer names

Hey Mike,

Do you have any idea how to avoid the MAX query results?  I can't get all of
my users listed because I am having to user the high level domain name..
ldap-user-base-dn: DC=something, DC=org

I have tried the ldap-max-search-results: 10000 but it don't seem to do
anything.

I thought I had read where the limits had been removed in 9.12!

I use the ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName.  The only issue with this
is that I am getting All the computers also..  Netbios names..  like
mcbwsrk1$

I sure do wish we could use a group...

Let me know..