Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by René Stolle <st...@posteo.de> on 2018/09/16 19:48:49 UTC

Rendering a page for storage

Hello,

most of my projects have a AppStatus Page containing some statistics.

No I need to store this information on web server shut down and I was
wondering, if I could just persist a freshly rendered page and have
everything I need nicley formatted in a html file. The javadoc looked
promising but the following code in my app class

@Override
protected void onDestroy() {
     ComponentRenderer cr = new ComponentRenderer(this);
     logStatus (cr.renderPage(AppStatus::new));
}

gave me only a java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request must be
ServletWebRequest

What did I miss? Am I on the right path?

René