Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by Dorin Manoli <Do...@dataireland.ie> on 2006/09/25 16:09:55 UTC

RE: MySQL connection

Can someone add a note to iBATIS documentation. To avoid future
misunderstood
Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Dorin,

This would have been the case with or without iBATIS.  You would need a
driver for MySQL or any other database other than Oracle and SQL Server.

Regardless, it wasn't necessary to send THREE messages to our mailing
lists.  Patience is a virtue.

Clinton