Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by kevin <ke...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/11 18:33:18 UTC

HELP: how to highlight the search key word in lucene's search results?

Hi,
how to highlight the search key word in lucene's search results? pls
give advise,thanks!

Re: HELP: how to highlight the search key word in lucene's search results?

Posted by kelvin pang <ke...@gmail.com>.
thanks for your reply.
show me the lucene-sandbox examples URL pls. if u can send me some sample
code,that's great!

2006/8/16, Ramesh Salla <ra...@iptouch.com>:

>  goto mailing list archive and you find a lot of info there.
>
> i can brief you out procdure for now.
> get the Highlighter jar from the lucene-sandbox and see the examples from
> this downloaded folder.
> Get the Search Results from the Hits and pass this string to the
> highlighter class.
>
> if you still need help... please ping, i can pass you some code on.
>

> [image: :)]
>

> On Sat, 2006-08-12 at 00:33 +0800, kevin wrote:
>
>  Hi, how to highlight the search key word in lucene's search results? pls give
> advise,thanks!

kevin

Re: HELP: how to highlight the search key word in lucene's search results?

Posted by Ramesh Salla <ra...@iptouch.com>.
goto mailing list archive and you find a lot of info there.

i can brief you out procdure for now.
get the Highlighter jar from the lucene-sandbox and see the examples
from this downloaded folder.
Get the Search Results from the Hits and pass this string to the
highlighter class.

if you still need help... please ping, i can pass you some code on.

:)

Posted by Ronnie Kolehmainen <ro...@ub.uu.se>.
This is in the FAQ:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneFAQ#head-75566820ee94a425c7e2950ac61d24e405fbd914