Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Meghna Kale <me...@sungardas.com> on 2014/05/12 15:28:30 UTC

[JIRA PERMISSION ACCESS] Permission to assign a jira issue

Hi All,

Can someone grant me permission to assign a JIRA and add watchers that will
be helpful.

My Jira id is meghna.kale

Thanks
Meghna.

Re: [JIRA PERMISSION ACCESS] Permission to assign a jira issue

Posted by Meghna Kale <me...@sungardas.com>.
Daan,

I have Jira login but I'm not able to assign the issues or to add the
watchers to the Jira.
Can you please grant me those permissions.

Thanks
Meghna.

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Fwd: [JIRA PERMISSION ACCESS] Permission to assign a jira issue