Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by NY...@aol.com on 2004/06/30 00:06:41 UTC

PLEASE HELP WSDL2Java ComplexType Generation

Hello,

Please help me I am in a terrible bind! I have the latest version of Axis
and I have deployed many services before in it. For some reason the latest
program I am writing is running into problems with WSDL2Java. It seems the
utility does not create any of the object data classes, except one totally
arbitrary one!

This has costs me several hours and is driving me nuts. I have
quadruple-checked my files, so if there's something I missed, it is because I  did not
realize I needed to change it. Please if anybody could just take a  gander at my
work or give me some advice as to where to start that would be  wonderful!
Browsing the net I have encountered people with this problem before,  but only on
very old versions of axis (from 2002). The code below is partial, be  assured
that my complete WSDL set is formatted correctly.

Thanks,
James Crosson

<xs:schema
xmlns:xs="_http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema_
(http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema) "
xmlns:data="_http://localhost:8080/axis/services/adminHandlerServicePort_
(http://localhost:8080/axis/services/adminHandlerServicePort) "
targetNamespace="_http://localhost:8080/axis/services/adminHandlerServicePort_
 (http://localhost:8080/axis/services/adminHandlerServicePort) "
elementFormDefault="qualified"

  <xs:element name = "postReport">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:element ref =  "data:groupName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:password"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:accountName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:xmlData"/>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

  <xs:element name = "removeReport">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:element ref =  "data:groupName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:password"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:accountName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:reportTitle"/>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

<xs:element name =  "getError">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:element ref =  "data:errorCode"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:errorString"/>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

  <xs:element name = "getQuery">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:element ref =  "data:groupName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:password"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:accountName"/>
<xs:element ref =  "data:conditions"/>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

  <xs:element name = "groupName"    type =  "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name =  "password"     type = "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "accountName"  type = "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "xmlData"      type =  "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "reportTitle"  type =  "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "conditions"   type =  "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "errorCode"     type = "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name = "errorString"  type  = "xs:string"/>
<xs:element name =  "success"      type = "xs:boolean"/>

</xs:schema>

<wsdl:message name = "postRequest">
<wsdl:part name =  "postReport"   element =  "data:postReport"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "postResponse">
<wsdl:part name =  "success"     element =  "data:success"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "removeRequest">
<wsdl:part  name = "removeReport"   element =  "data:removeReport"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "removeResponse">
<wsdl:part name =  "success"     element =  "data:success"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "queryRequest">
<wsdl:part name  = "getQuery"   element =  "data:getQuery"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "queryResponse">
<wsdl:part name =  "success"     element =  "data:success"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name = "fault">
<wsdl:part name =  "getError"   element =  "data:success"/>
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name = "adminHandler">
<wsdl:operation  name = "postReport">
<wsdl:input  name =  "postRequest"  message = "impl:postRequest"/>
<wsdl:output name = "postResponse" message =  "impl:postResponse"/>
<wsdl:fault  name =  "fault"          message =  "impl:fault"/>
</wsdl:operation>

  <wsdl:operation name = "removeReport">
<wsdl:input  name = "removeRequest"  message =  "impl:removeRequest"/>
<wsdl:output name =  "removeResponse" message = "impl:removeResponse"/>
<wsdl:fault  name =  "fault"          message =  "impl:fault"/>
</wsdl:operation>

  <wsdl:operation name = "query">
<wsdl:input  name = "queryRequest"  message =  "impl:queryRequest"/>
<wsdl:output name =  "queryResponse" message = "impl:queryResponse"/>
<wsdl:fault  name =  "fault"         message =  "impl:fault"/>
</wsdl:operation>
</wsdl:portType>