Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "@Nandan@" <na...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/11 03:36:31 UTC

Not able to access Pyspark into Jupyter notebook

Hi Users,

Currently, I am trying to use Apache Spark 2.2.0 by using a Jupyter
notebook but not able to achieve it.

I am using Ubuntu 17.10.
I can able to use pyspark in command line as well as spark-shell . Please
give some ideas.

Thanks.
Nandan Priyadarshi

Re: Not able to access Pyspark into Jupyter notebook

Posted by Dylan Guedes <dj...@gmail.com>.
Well... could you post the log or any errors that occurs?

I used this pyspark jupyter notebook
<https://github.com/jupyter/docker-stacks/tree/master/all-spark-notebook>
and it worked great.