Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac <ji...@softel.cu> on 2019/09/24 14:35:20 UTC

A bug in OM 5.0.0-M2

Hello I want to share with you this, it might be a bug on the OM 5.0.0-M2 on the .tar.gz file on the official site and in the .iso file too. When you try to delete an user, you have the option "Purge" to completely delete the user but it leave a code on the row where used to be the information about that user on the Users List. This not happen in OM 4.0.0 and when you delete several users, the list start to seems a little "nasty" so I'm happy to share this with you and I hope this can be fixed soon.

Greetings to all.

Jibsan.

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: A bug in OM 5.0.0-M2

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Ordinal users will never see deleted objects (users/rooms etc.)
OM Admins are aware of the fact soft delete is being used for some objects
(At least I believe so)

So I see no real problem here :)
Previously soft deleted entities were not displayed for admins as well, but
this was "improved" :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [MASSMAIL]Re: A bug in OM 5.0.0-M2

De: "Maxim Solodovnik" <so...@gmail.com>
Para: "OpenMeetings" <us...@openmeetings.apache.org>
Enviados: Martes, 24 de Septiembre 2019 23:52:59
Asunto: [MASSMAIL]Re: A bug in OM 5.0.0-M2

вт, 24 вер. 2019 о 16:34 Jibsan Joel Rosa Toirac < [ mailto:jibsan94@softel.cu | jibsan94@softel.cu ] > пише:

--
WBR