Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Alex Homburg <al...@dackelgesicht.de> on 2001/04/25 14:14:48 UTC

usage of reflection 4 type mapping

The apche-SOAP implementation uses reflection to get information for the type of the return value. Why doesn't it use the runtime object return type?

My primary problem: Is there a way of using services that return generic values in apache SOAP? I think it is includede in the w3c SOAP-definition (5.3)

Alex

Re: usage of reflection 4 type mapping

Posted by Alex Homburg <al...@dackelgesicht.de>.
like e.g. interfaces and abstract classes? Is there any way to use them?
(w/o having to write my own serializer)