Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ramakrishna VasiReddy <RV...@merlin.planetweb.com> on 2001/02/24 00:47:30 UTC

Error invoking servlet

Hi,
I'm getting an error in the browser like this.I'm using bluestone
application server 7.2.2(eval).
I cann't figure it out where its happening.

Compiler Error:
XML translator error: The tag library at '/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld' could
not be opened: The URI '/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld' is malformed: no protocol:
/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld

Thanks in advance

Re: Error invoking servlet

Posted by Martin Duffy <md...@thewiringco.com>.
If you go to the Bluestone site they have a patch to get struts to work with
the Bluestone server. I do not have the URL handy but I think that is was
not too hard to find. Not sure if it works with the version of the Bluestone
server that you have but it would be a good place to look to get an idea
what is invloved. They also have a roadmap to using Struts with the Blustone
server on their site.

Martin

Re: Error invoking servlet

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
There's a link to the patch for Bluestone here:

< http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/installation-ubs.html >