Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-05-12] #general

2022-05-12 10:51:38 UTC - Jesse Stutler: Hi I’m using FPCScheduler ow. I want to use the whole clusters to schedule blackbox actions, I change the default value in scheduler’s application.conf, managed-fraction and blackbox-fraction both are 100%. But after I rebuilt the image and redeploy it, nothing changed, the managed-fraction still was 90% and the blackbox-fraction 10%. Any ideas?
I see that ContainerManager only gets the value from config. Is there someplace fix the settings that I missed? It should work fine if I configure the application.conf.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1652352698757449?thread_ts=1652352698.757449&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----