Posted to general@logging.apache.org by Mark Womack <mw...@apache.org> on 2005/11/29 05:43:54 UTC

Logging Services BoF @ ApacheCon San Diego

Who from the LS projects is going to be at ApacheCon in San Diego?  I'll be
arriving Sunday afternoon-ish and leaving Wednesday evening.

-Mark

Re: Logging Services BoF @ ApacheCon San Diego

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Dec 5, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Mark Womack wrote:

> The LS BoF session is Monday evening.  I was thinking of putting
> together a few slides, maybe one for each subproject.  Basic
> information, current status, opportunities for getting involved,
> contact points, etc.  Could folks for each subproject look into
> putting something together?
>
> -Mark

Maybe more work than you intended, but it would be good to do this in
the SVN and use an open format or at least a format supported by open
applications.  That way we can collaborate and leave the eventual
presentation on the site for the one or two people who can't make it
to San Diego.

Any chance we could want to try to do a online chat at the same
time.  Probably mute the remote listeners but have someone monitor
the screen for type queries and send the audio out?

Re: Logging Services BoF @ ApacheCon San Diego

Posted by Mark Womack <mw...@google.com>.

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
On Nov 28, 2005, at 10:43 PM, Mark Womack wrote:

> Who from the LS projects is going to be at ApacheCon in San Diego?
> I'll be arriving Sunday afternoon-ish and leaving Wednesday evening.
>
> -Mark

Arriving Saturday 5:45 PM, leaving Thursday 2:45 PM.

Re: Logging Services BoF @ ApacheCon San Diego

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
I'll be arriving Saturday at 3pm and leaving Thursday at 3pm.

Any other log4net'ers attending?