Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Yogesh Patel <yo...@highq.com> on 2015/12/04 15:26:57 UTC

Tomcat unresponsive

Hi,

 We have a Apache and tomcat :

Form tomcat log i can say that request has been received from client side
but some how response could not deliver to Apache.

And in apache log we found following log:

"AH00992: ajp_read_header: ajp_ilink_receive failed"

What makes tomcat unresponsive to apache. in tomcat log there is no logs
for max thread busy.

--
*Thanks & Regards,*

* Yogesh Patel*

Re: Tomcat unresponsive

Posted by Yogesh Patel <yo...@highq.com>.
Hi Terrestris ,

     In access log there is no entry for the action , we have logging for
method entry point and we found that entry point logging only, there is no
log in access log.

On 5 December 2015 at 03:46, Aurélien Terrestris <at...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "Form tomcat log i can say that request has been received from client side"
>
> What is saying the Tomcat access log ? Are there lines with response size =
> 0 ?

> chris@christopherschultz.net
> >:
>
> > Yogesh,
> >
> > On 12/4/15 9:26 AM, Yogesh Patel wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > >  We have a Apache and tomcat :
> > >
> > > Form tomcat log i can say that request has been received from client
> side
> > > but some how response could not deliver to Apache.
> > >
> > > And in apache log we found following log:
> > >
> > > "AH00992: ajp_read_header: ajp_ilink_receive failed"
> > >
> > > What makes tomcat unresponsive to apache. in tomcat log there is no
> logs
> > > for max thread busy.
> >
> > Can you turn-up the log level on mod_jk? (or are you using
> mod_proxy_ajp?)
> >
> > Sanity check: make sure that your max_packet_size (in httpd/mod_jk)
> > matches the related setting in your <Connector> in Tomcat.
> >
> > -chris

*Thanks & Regards,*

* Yogesh Patel*

Re: Tomcat unresponsive