Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/19 11:57:12 UTC

Strange problems with HiveMind in WEB app

Hello,

I'm using HiveMind in my webapp delployed under Tomcat 5.5.7 (JRE
1.5.0_01-b08). I'm using HiveMind Filter for initialization registry.
Problem is when I undeploy my application, everything in the
webapp/<APPNAME> should be deleted, but it doesn't happened, HiveMind
libraries
are still there and that causes allot of problems.
I think it something to do with memory management, i.e. HiveMInd stored a
references on its libraries in the wrong ClassLoader
Had anybody run into the same problems?

--
Best regards,
Renat Zubairov

Re: Strange problems with HiveMind in WEB app

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Is this HiveMind 1.0 or 1.1? I added code, at some point, to the Registry
shutdown code to clear the cache held by the PropertySupport code; that code
was keeping a cache, keyed on class. That could keep the library files
locked and so not deleted.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

and project work. http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Strange problems with HiveMind in WEB app

Posted by Renat Zubairov <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charles Harvey III <ch...@alloy.com>.