Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Oleksiy S <os...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/14 10:40:31 UTC

HIVE-20420 Provide a fallback authorizer when no other authorizer is in use

Guys, could you help with this new feature? HIVE-20420
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-20420>

I see no docs, no use cases, just nothing. Thanks.

--
Oleksiy

Re: HIVE-20420 Provide a fallback authorizer when no other authorizer is in use

Posted by Oleksiy S <os...@gmail.com>.
thank you.

Posted by Oleksiy S <os...@gmail.com>.
thank you.