Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Charles-André Martin <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 20:10:06 UTC

SeparatedDate component

Hi,

   I would like to have a component who implements the rewind method and who
renders from a HTML template. I need this in order to show a date using 3
textfields and to render the date into the rewind method using a translator.
The textfields are for day, month and year.

I tried many things, I couldn't make a component who use a HTML template and
the rewind method. I even tried the ITemplateComponent interface without
succes. It appears that any component extending AbstractFormComponent cannot
use a template.

Does anyone know who to do this ?

Thank you very much !

Charles-André Martin