Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se> on 2002/02/10 12:42:07 UTC

[patch] jakarta-site2 JMeter "upgrade"

Hi

While browsing through the different projects I found that JMeter is at
version 1.5 as the latest released version in the binindex. Browsing
JMeter's relese tree indicates that 1.6.1 is the latest stable release.

I could not find a release tag for it in the cvs though. So perhaps I'm
wrong here? If not, a patch is included.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: [patch] jakarta-site2 JMeter "upgrade"

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@mdh.se>.
Hello again

I should have read the patch instructions better, sorry :-(
Here comes a new one.
--
Dennis Lundberg