Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Haridham - Yogi Divine Society <yd...@yds.org> on 2001/02/08 17:03:59 UTC

YDS.ORG

Friends:
Jai Swaminarayan
Everyone of us is aware of the earthquake calamity that hit India. As per
H.D.H. Hariprasad Swami Maharaj's wish, saints and devotees from Yogi Divine
Society are working hard to help the victims.

As a part of ongoing relief efforts we have put up a website  that focuses
on earthquake relief activities. It also has the ability for the users to
donate online

Please goto www.yds.org/ydscare to have a glimpse of the relief activities
carried by YDS. This site has been specially prepared by saints and
shahishnu sevaks who are onsite of the earthquake relief activities.

The main site www.yds.org will be under continuous upgrade.

Please forward this to all your friends.

Jai Swaminaryan
Everyone at Haridham

Re: YDS.ORG

Posted by Alex Fernández <af...@tid.es>.
What does this have to do with Tomcat-user?

RE: YDS.ORG

Posted by Tal Dayan <ta...@zapta.com>.
This was fixed in Tomcat 4.0.

<TD>