Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/12/14 11:56:22 UTC

[XSP] - session:getxml tag

Hi,

I posted some months ago a patch for the XSP:session logicsheets.

The tag in mention was to let people using XSP have the same functionality
as people using session transformer.

My question is:

When you will add the patch to the official release.

I know I dont put the helper class in the correct place, but someone of
the commiters with a little of time can contact me and I will made all the
work.

Also I am improved a little the tag and also it is now in production since
the lastest changes and looks like it stable :-D

Thanks in advance,

Antonio Gallardo.