Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Devi Kumarappan <kp...@att.net> on 2012/05/16 23:30:54 UTC

libhdfs

I am  currently using CDUH3 distibution and I could nto find libhdfs in the
distribution.

Where could I get the libhdfs.so and the header file ?

Thanks, Devi

Re: libhdfs

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Devi,

The libhdfs is purely a client library and hence you require it only
on the node where you wish to consume it. Hence, "client node" is
sufficient.

--
Harsh J

Re: libhdfs