Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com> on 2002/02/01 22:00:22 UTC

RE: How to call another portlet from within a portlet

David,

That does not work if:

services.TemplateService.default.extension=jsp

Is there a workaround?

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch
Next Generation Solutions, Ltd.
e-Mail: mark_orciuch@ngsltd.com
Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
I think I understand now.  So the following Maximize.jsp would be equivalent
to Maximize.vm, right?

=
<%@ taglib uri='/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/tld/template.tld' prefix='jetspeed'
%>

<%@ page import = "org.apache.jetspeed.services.PortletFactory" %>
<%@ page import = "org.apache.jetspeed.services.rundata.JetspeedRunData" %>

<%
JetspeedRunData rundata = (JetspeedRunData)request.getAttribute("rundata");
rundata.setMode("maximize");
%>
<jetspeed:portlet/>
=