Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Manish Saha <Ma...@ivl.stpt.soft.net> on 2001/04/10 06:09:42 UTC

OBJECT CREATION ????????????????????????????????????????

hi Eduard,
Thanx for the suggestion.i have a question when i call the HelloWorldService
class an object needs to be created who creates the object.In my case the
rpc router is unmarshalling successfully whatever payload comes and when it
wants to find class equivalent of the id (HelloWorldService)it says it
cannot resolve it.the rpc router will just be able to send the request to
the object and the particular method.but who creates the object and when is
it created?soap does not mention anything how is it to implemented.how is it
done in tomcat or weblogic6.

thanx
Manish SAHA