Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2018/04/01 21:34:42 UTC

Re: API proposal: TSReturnCode TSSslOCSPCallbackSet(TSSslContext ctx)

> On Mar 30, 2018, at 3:35 PM, Persia Aziz <pe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> After debugging, I found that TSSslServerContextCreate does not configure the ssl context with the ocsp data. So I had to make another API, for the OCSP to work for contexts created by plugin. I will make a PR
>
> Following is the newly proposed API. I need to test this more.

Curious, can you explain why TSSslServerContextCreate() can’t be modified to also initialize the OCSP callback? I really, really dislike that there has to be two calls to properly initialize a new context. I much rather add additional parameters to the TSSslServerContextCreate() API if that’s the problem here.

— Leif