Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/25 15:38:08 UTC

[LDAP API] Considering a release soon

Hi guys,

we have been adding a few features in teh API recently, and fixed some
important bugs. It might be time to cut a new release.

wdyt ?

Re: [LDAP API] Considering a release soon

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 25/03/15 17:10, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> Can we correct this? Release notes are key to both new adopters and users
> who want/need to upgrade.

We *do* use the JIRA release note, but there are way too many changes we
don't track on JIRA...

Re: [LDAP API] Considering a release soon

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Can we correct this? Release notes are key to both new adopters and users
who want/need to upgrade.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good to me.

But I have a question: are all commits linked to JIRA issues? JIRA can

Posted by Lucas Theisen <lu...@pastdev.com>.
Sounds good to me.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:38 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we have been adding a few features in teh API recently, and fixed some
> important bugs. It might be time to cut a new release.
>
> wdyt ?

+1, I don't have anything to commit in this part

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com