Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/14 23:42:04 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ajo Thomas as Samza Committer

Hi, All,

I am glad to announce that Ajo Thomas has officially accepted our
invitation and become an Apache Samza Committer now.

Ajo has made contributions to improve both Samza user experience and
operability greatly. He added the partial update functionality to Samza
Table API to allow field-level updates to stores. He developed the
“Pipeline Drain” feature for cleaning up intermediate data and state before
introducing backward incompatible changes. He is also actively working on
the next release of Samza 1.8.

Considering his contributions, the Samza PMC trusts Ajo with the
responsibilities of a Samza Committer.

Please join me to give him a warm welcome!

Xinyu Liu
on behalf of the Apache Samza PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Ajo Thomas as Samza Committer

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congrats, Ajo!

- Yi