Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Xeno Amess <xe...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 19:25:56 UTC

[lang] do anybody have some time to check my prs?

would be very glad if there be some guy giving some suggestions.

*performance improvement prs:*
[lang-1548]
split CharSequenceUtils.regionMatches() to two functions to improve 25%
performances.
also want to split related functons in StringUtils, but stucked here.
[lang-1549]
cleanroom implement CharSequenceUtils .lastIndexOf.
I do think the performance will increase in general, but it highly depends
on use data.
So I have no idea how to do the perform test.
As I also want to implement indexOf using same way, I need some help to
make sure the current version of the function can work.

*some other boring prs:*
[email-192]
[lang-1547]