Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <pe...@gmx.de> on 2018/06/27 10:06:31 UTC

loader constraint violation in maven plugin project

Hello,

in a maven plugin project, I get the following LinkageError in
JavaTreeBuilder:

"loader constraint violation: loader (instance of
org/netbeans/StandardModule$OneModuleClassLoader) previously initiated

My guess is, the class has already been loaded as part of NetBeans, and
it is loaded a second time when executing the plugin.

The project is at github
(https://github.com/OldGrumble/NBWicketSupport), for testing I'm using
branch "issue-2".

I added some extra lines to JavaTreeBuilder.java for easier error
catching, You can set a breakpoint in line 139 of JavaTreeBuilder for
looking at the exception.

The demo project I'm using is added to the branch in
src/main/resources/demo.

Workflow:
1. Open Project.
2. Open CustomerTestPage.java.
3. Open CustomerTestPage.html.
4. An exception dialog pops up ("Unexpected Exception").

Probably it's important: Using NB 8.2 with JDK 1.8 on Linux.

Any help appreciated.

Kind regards

Peter