Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Mukul Gandhi <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/31 05:20:11 UTC

XML Schema 1.1 inheritable attributes, implementation

Hi all,
  XML Schema 1.1 has a new feature, which allows attributes to be
inheritable by descendant elements.
I am thinking, to implement it in Xerces-J.

I'll be updating the dev list, about the progress that I would make on
this. I would be happy to post the patches for this, asap.

Mukul Gandhi

Re: XML Schema 1.1 inheritable attributes, implementation

Posted by Mukul Gandhi <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,
   It's my pleasure, to work on this.

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.